Stop Leaving Your Kids In The Damn Car!

Why am I instantly agitated?  Below is a video that literally had me in tears.  This lady went grocery shopping and left her child in the car.  She was so busy shopping and gossiping with her friends that she neglected her son that was still in the car!

I am not understanding the various reasons that parents think that it is okay to leave a child in the car alone.  I can imagine that the role of a parent may be overwhelming.  However, your child's needs out weighs your own.  If I ever see a child in a car alone, for whatever reason, I will call the police.

Though I know that this is just a story, it is a very accurate account of the many deaths the occur due to parental neglect.  Take your kids with you!  If you are not fit to parent, give your child to someone that can.  This is murder!