Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Impossible Resolution: The No Soda Diet

Every year, for the past 5 years, I have made one resolution.  It has always been the same resolution.  I tell my family and my friends what that resolution is and they continue to look at me in disbelief.  However, this year, I am determined to actually follow through.  Every blue moon, I will let you know how my resolution is going. 

THE RESOLUTION:  No Soda for 1 year!

I know this may seem easy and probably what you weren't thinking.  You may be asking how hard can it be to stop drinking pop for 1 year.  If you aren't a soda drinker, you will not understand.  You will not understand the need for having a Pepsi or Coke at least two or three times daily.  You will not understand the need to have a nice, ice cold, Dr. Pepper during dinner.  You will not understand the look of joy on ones face to see the little bubbles that rise up when you are pouring a nice Sprite into a clear glass.

Well, what better year to stop drinking pop than this year.  Green tea, juice, and more water for me.  Wish me luck!  


Is there anything that you hope to accomplish this year that you feel may be seemingly impossible?  What are some of your resolutions? PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.
You must do the think you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Subscribe Today for More Thoughtful Inspiration
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner