Thursday, November 29, 2012

ACTIVE ADMINISTRATORS AND GUEST BLOGGERS NEEDED

Good evening!  I can't believe that it has been 4 months since I last wrote a post.  My life has been so busy with school, work, family, and more life stuff.  However, I want to bring life back into Each Others Keeper with a new look and better content then ever before.  In order to do this, I definitely need HELP!

I am looking for ACTIVE administrators for both this Each Others Keeper blog and the Keepers facebook page.  I am looking for administrators to post fresh and unique content at least 2 to 3 times a week.  Also, having knowledge about SEO and generating traffic is definitely a plus.

Let me tell you a little about Each Others Keeper.  This site started off as a hobby cause I was unemployed.  It was originally a political blog.  However, it has turned into so much more.  EOK is about motivation, dealing with life, and how we choose to deal with the negative people in this world.  Therefore, picking topics is easy. 

If you are interested and have ideas of how to re-energize this blog, as an ACTIVE administrator with full administrative rights, please let me know.  Send me an e-mail to myundiary@gmail.com .