Sunday, March 4, 2012

What Do You Do When You Fall Down? You Get Back Up Again!

“There are sometimes in life when you fall down and you feel like you don’t have the strength to get back up. If you try one hundred times to get up and fail one hundred times, and you give up. Do you think you ever gonna get up?…NO!!. But if you fail, you try again, and again, and again………..  But I just want you to know that it’s not the end that matters, it matters how you gonna finish. Are you gonna finish strong?. And you’ll find that strength to get back up!.”

Welcome to Sensational Saturdays.  I hope you are inspired by this video and do come and visit Each Others Keeper, again.  I am definitely inspired. Please comment and let me know your thoughts.  WHAT ARE YOU MOST GRATEFUL FOR TODAY?


Enter your email address for new posts [I hate spam as much as you do]

Delivered by FeedBurner