Monday, February 27, 2012

Chris Brown Want The Cake Cake Cake - SO WHAT?!

Its a bird.  Its a plane.  Its this LAME fascination with Chris Brown and Rihanna again.  So what, if she is going to the same man that beat her ass.  Who cares?  Unless she is defrauding her fans with a fake age, this woman is an ADULT.  As a person who has been in an abusive relationship before, I can tell you that you have to learn from your own choices and make your own mistakes.  No matter what anyone else told me...I had to learn from my own experiences.

It is just amazing that all of these "PERFECT PEOPLE" are being so judgmental on the fact that Chris and Rihanna, seemingly, wants to move on with their lives and be friends.  We don't know what is on the other side of someones closed door but yet we continue to judge.

I wish someone would tell me that these 2 artists are role models.  Rihanna and Chris Brown have never been role models.  Stripping on stage, throwing stuff out of windows, and basically having inter-course on stage doesn't sound like a role model to me.


Question: 
(a) How would you feel if all of your mistakes were thrown up in your face all the time?
(b) Is it right for the media to put so much emphasis on the fact that Rihanna and Chris Brown are friends and making music together? Do you feel that it sends that wrong message? 



PLEASE COMMENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW