Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Don't Hate You, I Just Love Me More

Do you want to meet the love of your life?  If so, take a long look in the mirror.  The person that you are staring at has the ability to treat you like a QUEEN or a KING.  If I have to spell it out for you, then that person is YOU!  Depending upon others to fill a void, provide happiness, or to give you some sort of fulfilment is a waste of time.  Stop setting yourself up for disappointment. 


It has taken me 30 years to master this lesson.  A while ago, I had begun decorated my soul and planting my own garden.  You see, you plant seeds in your own life.  Whatever you plant, it is a product of your own creation.  I planted positivity.  I planted a better circle of family and friends who was on my level.  I planted prosperity.  I planted happiness.  I planted a better me.


There comes a time in your life where you have to change what is not making YOU happy.  I have preached to my friends so many times about removing the people, whether it is family or friends, who are not making you happy.  The opposite of LOVE is HATE.  Why be around people who hate you?


We often find ourselves in situations where our wits are tested.  Most people are in these situations on a regular basis.  A good gardener always has that good repellent.  The first lesson in loving yourself, is removing everything that makes your life a living hell.  Start with removing the friend who constantly talks about you, looks down on you, or gossip behind your back.  Remove the one family member that spreads lies to other family members or who is always negative.  Remove the liars, cheaters, negativity, and those people who are just purposely spiteful. 


Stop trying to change the way people see you and remember that only thing you can change is yourself.  If someone is making you unhappy, REPEL them from your life.  I am not saying that it is not going to be easy.  I am saying that it is time that you put you --FIRST.


 

DON'T WAIT TIL THE NEW YEAR TO MAKE RESOLUTIONS. 
MAKE YOUR LIFE RESOLUTION NOW!!!