Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: Flaws and All


 
"People need to look in the mirror at their own imperfections before they start pointing out other people’s imperfections. It’s simple to see what’s wrong with others. The challenge is to figure out what’s wrong with you."


Trying to meet other people's standards is very exhausting. I have found this out the hard way.  Striving to be perfect and being perfect is two very different things.  

If we were PERFECT, then we will never have the experience of getting some wrong in order to have the knowledge of making it right the next time.  If we were PERFECT, our thinking and creativity will be limited.  If we are perfect...we do not need to make improvements.  If we are perfect, we stop growing.  Pretty boring don't you think?

Stop trying to please others and be PERFECT in their eyes.  Its impossible!  STRIVE TO BE A BETTER YOU!  Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can’t accept your imperfections, that’s their fault.

I have had people in my life that could not accept my FLAWS and ALL.  I stopped trying to re-invent a new me into what they wanted me to be.  I re-invent myself into what I want me to be.  I want to be better.  I want to be happy.  I am happy with all of my FLAWS and ALL.  
THE BEST PERSON TO BE BETTER FOR IS YOURSELF!!!
What do you think?  
What do you do when people 
cannot accept your FLAWS and ALL?