Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: The Person In The Mirror

When you look in the mirror, what do you see?  Are you proud of who you are on the inside as well as the outside?  If you cannot believe in your self-WORTH, how do you expect anyone else to.  Every day I am learning.  This means that I am growing.  If I don't like something, I change it.

I know longer blame people for making me unhappy or making me feel a certain way.  It is not completely their fault.  Sometimes you must learn to take responsibility of who is in your life and why they are in it.  If you don't like the hands you are dealt, then get a new dealer and shuffle your life cards a little better.

If your life is a mirror and if you don’t like what you are SEEING, change who you are BEING!  YOU are responsible for whether you are feeling neglected.  YOU are responsible for whether you are feeling happy.  YOU are responsible for whether you are feeling picked upon.  

 
Change.  Change.  Change.  We hate that word, CHANGE, but for some it is the BEST thing in the world.  Start CHANGING the people who always gossip around you.  If they talk to you about someone else, 90% of the time, they will talk about YOU behind your back.  Stop SETTLING for non-satisfying relationships.  I do not care whether it is a friend, family, husband, or wife.  I remember the movie, Some Kind of Wonderful, where there was line that said, "I would rather be alone for the right reason, then with someone for the wrong reasons."  

The question is...
would you rather be right or wrong?

PLEASE COMMENT 
AND 
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!