Sunday, August 28, 2011

Open Letter To Haters

Dear HATERS,

If you are talking about me behind my back that just means that my life is obviously more interesting than yours.  I wish all of my haters the best.  You are literally the comedy in my life.  When you try to bring me down, I simply build myself back up.  Everyday you make me feel more and more important.  I know that I really do matter and I am on someone's mind.  I wake up every day grateful for this prestigious opportunity of being the apple of your eye and honey of your daily conversation.  I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF MY FANS!!!


The definition of a HATER is "a person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person."  The hater does not really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock some else down a notch.

I happen to think that "haters" are truly inspirational.  HATERS can motivate you to becoming a better individual.  They teach you endurance, understanding, and acceptance of yourself.  

Over the years, I have dealt with a lot of haters.  People who want to rain on my parade, try to put me down, or just full of negativity. PLEASE POST A COMMENT AND START TODAY BY GIVING GRATITUDE TO ALL OF YOUR HATERS!