Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: Invisible For The Last Time



I seriously thought that Dangerously In Love by Beyonce would be one of my all time favorite songs.  My family would tell you that I place the heck out of this song every night.  However, I have officially found its replacement.  Invisible For The Last Time by Jennifer Hudson speaks volumes.  I am so excited to share this song within my Thoughtful Thursdays post.  I literally cried when I heard this song.

Some of the lyrics of this song...well listen to it and tell me what you think.


"This can't be it for me
This can't be all I'm made for
And no more time to waste in this life
It's my time to shine
No more feeling insufficient
I'm gonna make my own decisions
It don't matter what you can or cannot see
I'm doing this for me

(background)
I gotta find me another way
(Find another way)
Cause I don't wanna stay another day
Time for a change in my life
I've opened my eyes
I'm changing my life
And now
I'm gonna live my life for me
Cause this aint how it's suppose to be
No more standing in the back of the line
(I'm invisible for the last time)
Cause I'm invisible for the last time

Can you see me
(Can you see me)
I know you see me
(I know you see me)

(background)
No more standing in the back of the line
Cause I'm invisible for the last time
(Can you see me)
(I know you see me)
No more standing in the back of the line
Cause I'm invisible for the last time"

ARE YOU INVISIBLE FOR THE LAST TIME?