Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughtful Thursdays: It Doesn't Take Someone Else To Call You A Winner To Make You A Winner

First place, second place, or third place are the prizes that many contest participants seek to win.  Yet, once they get that ribbon, trophy, or other consolation prize, then whats next?  Is it on to the next contest?  Does that make the people who didn't place in the contest losers?

The biggest contest in the world is not American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, or even, Survivor.  The biggest contest in the entire universe is called Life.  Everyday we are working to make ends meat.  We are working to find this little treasure called happiness.  We are aching for love and understanding.
 
If you are to take anything from my writing, please take that YOU ARE THE WINNER.  Your life can out sing American Idol.  Your inspiration can run circles around Dancing With The Stars.  Know that NOBODY on the television show, Survivor, has survived more than YOU HAVE.  YOU ARE YOUR OWN TESTIMONY!!!

I stopped writing for a while because I didn't realize people were actually reading this blog.  However, I realized that I am also writing for myself.  While writing this, I realize that I AM MY OWN TESTIMONY!!!

NO AWARD, TROPHY, OR CONSOLATION PRIZE WILL MAKE OR DEFINE YOU.
WE ARE WINNERS!!!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INSPIRATIONAL SONG?
Please comment, write, or e-mail your GUEST POST.