Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Follow My Inspirational Blog Contest


I love self-expression.  I love being able to share my thoughts through blogging with both new and returning readers.  I am a loyal reader myself of so many well-written blogs and have networked with many great writers.  Whether it is a blog about blogging:  One Stop Blog, an inspirational blog: The CurvyGurl Chronicles, or The Insane Asylum, which is in a category of its own, I have read addictive blogs with excellent content that has bought both inspiration and creativeness to my own writing.

I started this blog in 2008 as a political blog.  However, circumstances in my life has led me on an inspirational journey and it is only natural that I share this with my readers.  Therefore, I want to begin, again, the monthly Follow My Blog Contest.  This contest couldn't be easier!

HOW TO JOIN!
  • SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW:  On the right hand side there is a "Follow This Blog", Subscribe, and Stay Connected buttons.  These are the 3 ways you can participate in this contest.

  • COMMENT:  I don't want just random people following this blog.  Therefore, I want you to comment by answering this question:  "Which is your favorite blog post?  Which is your favorite quote? or favorite person?"

  • WHAT ABOUT MY READERS WHO ARE ALREADY FOLLOWING THIS BLOG?:  Well, I haven't forgotten about you!  If you are a follower and comment in this contest, you will be included in the contest too.

  • WHAT IS THE PRIZE?    $100 Amazon Gift Certificate, Free Advertisement for Your Blog or Site for a Month, a Blog Post linking to Your Site, and much, much, more!!!
  • WINNERS ANNOUCNED AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH!