Monday, February 21, 2011

30 Days of Truth, Day 6: Something I Hope I Never Have To Do

Whoever came up with this 30 Days of Truth list, surely packed in some trick questions.  However, there are only a few things I hope I never, ever have to do.  Here is my UNbucketlist:






  • I hope I never have to go to jail for gathering all of my negative family members in a room and hiring a drill sergeant to drill the HELL out of them.
  • I hope that once I have children, I never have the experience of burying or losing that child.  This is a burden that no mother could bear.
  • I hope I never have to go to jail for running my ex-boyfriend over with my car.
  • I hope that I never have to put my family through dealing with Alzheimer's.  When my grandmother was alive and had dementia, it was very heartbreaking and stressful.  I don't want my family to watch me watch them forget them.
  • I hope I never have to bail any of my friends out of jail for throwing rocks at his window.
  • I hope I never have to run around the block naked because I lost a bet.
  • I hope that I will never have to take the world too seriously and just live day by day.
  • I hope that I never have to be soooo DEPRESSED that I consider SUICIDE...AGAIN!!!
  • I hope that I never have to get a divorce once I get married. I don't believe in divorce.  However, I do take TILL DEATH DO US PART very seriously! 
THE ONLY THING THAT I WANT TO FOCUS ON IS "HOW YOU EVER?!"  I WILL DEAL WITH MY NEVER SHOULD HAVE AS TIME GOES BY.  BUT, ENJOY LIFE TODAY!!!
 

What are some of the things that 
YOU hope you never have to do?
Please comment and follow this blog today.

Also, if you have your own 30 Days post and would like to GUEST post on this blog, send it to my e-mail at myundiary@gmail.com.