Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Days of Truth, Day 5: Something You Hope To Do In Your Life

To see the intro to "30 Days of Truth" click here.

Everyone that truly knows me, know that I am a goal chaser.  I don't know how long it may take, but I am determined to reach all of my goals.  Therefore, my hopes and dreams are really simple.


Real love of my friends and family.  My perfect soul mate.  The one that can complete my sentences and call me out on my b.s.   

"…A true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.  A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake.  But to live with a soul mate forever.  Nah.  Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave.  And thank God for it."
~ Eat, Pray, Love



Traveling the world and retiring early enough to enjoy it goes hand-in-hand.  Chicago, Texas, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Louisiana does not count!!!  I want to travel the world. 


I am little bit of a closet dare devil.  Therefore, I would love to go bungee jumping and ride of the back of a harley motorcycle with my hair blowing in the wind.

Winning the lottery, being debt-less, and living the lifestyle of the rich is what I hope to do someday.  They say money is the root of all evil.  I would love to have some to test that theory!!!

 
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HOPE TO DO IN LIFE?
PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW THIS BLOG