Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hearing Voices Are We, Mr?

A distant cousin, if you can call him that, said that he heard voices this week.  He said that voices keeps him up at night and make him do stuff.  Lets call this cousin, MacASS Blow.  

I always tell everyone that there is no such thing as secrets and elements of surprise.  This is definitely the case among friends and especially, family.  If you want to say or know something, you should always speak to that person directly.  If you want to do something, then you shouldn't always have to hide behind somebody else.

I don't normally use my blog to put people on blast.  I consider myself a very positive person.  However, I just felt the unusual need to tell Mr. MarcASS Blow, that WE don't care about you, our thoughts don't include you, and most importantly, OUR WORLD doesn't revolve around you.  I doubt very seriously that MY family have the energy to discuss an insignificant and negative person as yourself and post comments, ABOUT YOU, on social networks.  However, I always say that if the shoe fits, then wear it.


People should be very cautious of the words that the speak, the threats that they make, and the actions that they take.  Now, I am a positive person.  Therefore, to provide assistance for you, since you are actually hearing voices, you should ask you self, and the voices in your head, the following questions:


WHY ARE YOU HEARING VOICES?
1.  Did you pray?  
    (Pray to God in Heaven and not the Devil)


2.  Is your mind clear?
    (Speak to the source - DIRECT SOURCE.)


3.  Are you guilty of something?


4.  Is it true?
     (Whatever you thought or ASSumed, is it true?)


5.  DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MIND?
     (Who influences your thoughts- GOD, the 
insignificant one, (?)? WHO!)

James 1:19-20 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.