Sunday, January 24, 2010

Follow This Blog Contest

Its a new year and it is time for a great new contest.  I have been blogging for almost two years now and I have networked with many new and returning readers.  I write about current events, politics, family, and relationships.  Though my readers and I may have different points of views, we respectfully acknowledge each others opinion through commenting.

I want to say to all of my followers and subscribers that I appreciate your loyal readership and wonderful comments on my blog.  Therefore, I will be doing a monthly contest, beginning February 1, 2010, for those who follow my blog.  THIS CONTEST COULD NOT BE EASIER!

HOW TO JOIN
1.  Click the "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" button on the widget that is located on the right.   
     You can follow via the Google Button or Facebook Networked Bloggers.
2.  Subscribe to this blog by entering your e-mail address.
3.  Comment to this post.
4.  Blog or re-tweet this post. 



HOW AND WHEN WINNERS ARE CHOSEN

Winners will be randomly chosen by the 3rd Friday of each month. After the winner is announced, the winner has to respond within 5 days of the prize delievery else the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be announced.

PRIZES
1.  A banner and widget advertising their blog for the following month.
2.  700 EntreCard Credits.  EntreCard is a free advertising program for a blog or website.  Click this link for more info - ENTRECARD   
3.  $25 cash prize via paypal or $25 gas card.