Monday, November 23, 2009

Everyone Is In Your Life For A Season Part II


As of now, it is approximately 38 days til January 1, 2010.  I remember when I was younger, I loved watching Back to the Future.  It was one of my favorite movies.  I watched every single one of them.  I loved the clothes, the storyline, the floating cars, and everything.  I'd always imagined that the year 2000 and the years that followed would be full of  those flying cars, levitating skate boards, and businesses in the sky.  Looking back on my life then and now, I realize that I have so much to be grateful for.  I realize that I so very blessed.


Even without the expensive car, mansion in the hills, and billion dollar bank account, I realize how lucky I am.  I am alive.  I am healthy.  I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and I have never missed a meal.  This time last year, I wrote a post entitled Everyone Is In Your Life For A Season.  I wrote about my life commandments.  These are commandments that I had to learn the easy way and the hard way.  Read my first post to get the full understanding to what these life commandments mean.  However, below are my life commandments:

LIFE COMMANDMENT 1:  Everyone is in your life for a season.
LIFE COMMANDMENT 2:  Victory comes only after many struggles and countless 
                                  defeats.

LIFE COMMANDMENT 3:  Treat people how you want to be treated.
LIFE COMMANDMENT 4:  To worry is to sin.
LIFE COMMANDMENT 5:  Stop taking on other people's problems.
LIFE COMMANDMENT 6:  Your greatest wealth is your family and your friends.
LIFE COMMANDMENT 7:  We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we   
                                   can do is play on the one string we have, and that is 
                                   our attitude."-Anonymous

I want everyone to take a brief look back from where you came from to where you are at right now.  Considering that there are so many people without the typical necessities of life, I can guarantee that you are very blessed.  I want to encourage everyone to tell your friends, family, and even your enemies how you feel about them.  Do not wait another day to tell someone how MUCH you appreciate them.  WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR?


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Please comment, tweet, and follow this blog.