Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Top 10 Horror Films

I haven't celebrated Halloween since I was a pre-teen.  I remember the last costume that I wore was a black and white pirate wench outfit with a silver plastic sword.  As I grew older, I was always taught that I should celebrate this particular holiday because only "devil worshipers" celebrate that day.  Well, I am not quite sure whether or not I believe that today.  However, I only secretly liked the holiday because it is two days before my birthday.  Well, anyBOO!  Though I may not go trick or treating or to haunted houses, I love siting at home with some popcorn and watching some of my favorite scary movies around this time a year.  Below are my top 10 scary movies of all time:



1976: Carrie


1990: Stephen's King:  It





1979: Alien

1980: The Fog

ALL of the Friday the 13th Films 
  

What Are Your Favorite Horror Movie?
What Are You Doing This Halloween?
Please follow this blog and follow me on my twitter.