Sunday, September 20, 2009

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG & 100% REVENUE SHARING FOR FREE

Fortunately, I have just discovered a new social networking site called SheToldMe.  Just by hearing the name, I know that the first thing that you would think of is some female gossip or fashion site.  However, this site gives your the opportunity to submit your favorite posts, get a brand new readership following, and receive 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing.

The great thing about this site is that you will be able to get genuine readers (traffic).  In addition, your blog will get enough exposure that it will go to the front of the page.  So far, I have accumulated $5.12 today.  By the way, I just started yesterday.  This isn't that bad at all.  I only had about four articles on there.

I don't know how long SheToldMe will be offering 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing, therefore, I encourage everyone to take advantage of this program right away.  All you have to do is submit your blog posts to this website and you are done.

Click the below link for more info.  You will not regret it.


Join SheToldMe.com with myundiary as your referrer!