Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice!

 http://www.impawards.com/1988/posters/beetlejuice.jpg



When I was about eleven years old, one of my favorite horror films was Beetle Juice.  Now that I am older, its quite funny actually how things stick in your mind.  Watching Beetle Juice, Mary Worth, and the guy that I shall not mention with the hook on his hand, I always thought that when you say stuff three times in the mirror that something will appear or bad will happen.  Thus my story begins...



After watching a repeat of Beetle Juice tonight, I wanted to test the theory of saying something in the mirror three times will make something appear or occur. Therefore, I waited to everyone in the house was asleep including the dog.   Though I was scared out of my mind, I went into the bathroom and closed the door.  There was absolutely no noise, with the exception of my breathing and the night owls outside of the window.  Then I did it...


  spiral eye by aldo mascato.






I stared into the mirror with total concentration.  I began to say these very words three times:   "Money!"  "Money!"  "Money!"

After that, I kept staring in the mirror expecting something to appear.  I saw something.  I had to lean in very close to see what it was.  I later ran out the bathroom and slipped on a half dollar...

I guess I should have been a little specific...LOL!

Please comment and follow this blog.  I appreciate all of my readers.  This is my 1 year blog anniversary and I want to thank all of my loyal followers and readers.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.