Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is The Cookie Monster A Poor Role Model?

Good day to all of my new and returning readers. I am back! I do realize that some of you may have noticed that I have not updated this blog as often as I normally do. I have not done so cause I have been a little bit under the weather. The good news is that I am feeling quite better now. I appreciate your continued loyalty to this blog. Thank you so much!


I was watching this clip episode of The View the other day and I found out that they have changed the Cookie Monster! I am one of several that grew out viewing Sesame Street. They changed the Cookie Monster to eat more fruits and vegetables, instead of the Cookies. Do you think that this pop culture image have that much influence on what our children eat? Please take a look at this video and let me know what you think. Do you think the Cookie Monster is a poor role model?