Saturday, July 4, 2009

God Bless America


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Well I just want to say to all of my followers that I appreciate your loyal readership and wonderful comments no my blog. Therefore, I will be doing a monthly contest special, beginning June 1, 2009, for those who follow my blog. This contest could not be easier!


HOW TO JOIN!
The widgets on the left hand side there is a "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" button from google blogger. (Not the subscribe one, though you can do that too, the one with the little pictures of people) click on it and follow this blog. I don't want people just randomly following this blog, just because. Therefore, I am asking you to comment on this post! THAT SIMPLE!

HOW AND WHEN WINNERS ARE CHOSEN!
Winners will be randomly chosen by the 3rd Friday of each month. After the winner is announced, the winner has to respond within 5 days of the prize delivery else the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be announced.

PRIZES
Prizes are random and are the following:
-Monthly winners will receive a banner and widget advertising their blog the following month.
-Monthly winners will also be allowed to guest write on my blog, linking back to theirs, for more readership.
-$25 Cash prize via papal or $25 gas card.
-MANY, MANY, MORE PRIZES TO COME!