Monday, June 8, 2009

WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW MR. PRESIDENT OBAMA?


While many Americans are struggling with raging gas prices, loss of jobs and health benefits, losing their homes, and just suffering because of the poor decision making of our so-called leaders, I believe that North Korea is trying to side-track America and its President! It still amazes me that we went to war over "weapons of mass destruction" that has still not been found. In addition, we still have our American solders over there and has lost so many Americans.

How many non-American lives is one American life worth?

Now we have a country waving the REAL weapons of mass destruction in our face. What are we doing about? We are simply talking about. North Korea has a full blown long range nuclear program that can blow our asses, pardon my french, right out the water!

It has been awhile since I had a political post. I am just so angry and feel that this issue is being overly looked. Are we afraid of North Korea? Are we gonna wait until the next Sept. 11Th to come around? And my most important question...Is President Barack Obama scared?

Please do not get me wrong readers. I am a Barack Obama supporter. However, as with all high executive administration, I may not agree with every single decision, or in this case, non-decision that is made. I guess you can call me a pissed off American cause I am so upset that we can create war for imaginary weapons but can't doing anything but talk and shake hands about the real weapons of terror. The below video is what can happen to you, your children, your significant others, and the other things and people you love.


Faces of Death - Nuclear bomb test - Is This Funny To You?

Not that waving weapons of mass destruction was enough for North Korea, they imprison 2 US reporters for 12 years of labor. I am sorry. I didn't give the correct information. Twelve (12) years of SLAVE labor for going into there country! What is the message from the President Obama administration?

"The Obama administration said it would pursue "all possible channels" to win the release of
Laura Ling and Euna Lee, reporters for former Vice President Al Gore's San Francisco-based Current TV media venture." - VIJAY JOSHI, Associated Press Writer

So to summarize our current State of Union, other countries can imprison or steal our Americans, experiment with nuclear and explosive power, help keep gas prices at a all time high, and we just need to play the diplomat CHICKENS that we are and just wait.

Well, I have a gift for you Mr. President Barack OCHICKEN...
here are my balls for you