Monday, June 22, 2009

What Does The Clouds Say?

As a child, I often enjoyed going on road trips with my family. I loved rushing to the store to get snacks, grabbing my pillow, and looking out the window while we were driving on the road. One of my favorite experiences on the road trips was playing the Cloud Game with my mom. We would look at the various clouds and guess what the shapes were.

Well, that was then and this is now. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to take a look up and see what the clouds have to say. My friend sent me these pictures and reminded me that it was time to start looking up. What does the clouds say to you?






Please comment and follow this blog!
FOLLOW MY TWEET AT http://twitter.com/myundiary
Please follow this blog
and automatically

enter the "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" contest.