Saturday, June 20, 2009

The June 09' "Follow This Blog" Winner Is...

The random drawing has been conducted and I am so pleased to announce the winner of the "Follow My Blog" contest. All winners were picked through the website: Random.org. The winner is....


Photo Effects. Funny Ring Girl
The author is Sandra Carvalho. She is not only a super mom, but a super blogger. You should also check out both her blogs Love In My Veins and her other blog, Super Mae. She is very talented, inspirational, and very relate able.

As promised, I have posted this months winner banner and award on the right hand of my blog. In addition, I will be promoting the winners blog throughout the month. Also, I encourage the winner, Sandy, to shoot me an email at myundiary@gmail.com so that she may create a guest post for new readership.

Please go to FOLLOW MY BLOG to here more about how to join and the upcoming prizes. Each month the prizes will be getting bigger and bigger.

Congrats, Sandra!