Thursday, May 7, 2009

Calling For Guest Bloggers!

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for some guest bloggers for Each Others Keeper.


http://eachotherskeeper.blogspot.com


This blog is both inspirational and political. I speak from the heart. If I am unsure of something politically related, I do research. I am looking for someone with previous blog experience, excellent grammar and spelling skills, someone familiar with blog submission, and someone who has a love for writing.


I am very active in BlogCatalog. In addition, please view my archives so that you may be familiar with my style of writing and various blog topics.


I believe that the more people that come together on a topic, the more you learn and the more you take away! So, please feel free to e-mail me at myundiary@gmail.com if you would like to be a guest blogger!


Thanks so much.



D