Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are


I love all diverse music. I have to admit that I am a closet fan of country music. I found this particular song on
Super Mae' blog. It pretty much explains my life for this past year. People can often have their own opinions of your life and what level you should be at. Often times its about their jealously and their insecurities, then your happiness. I want everyone to listen completely to the words of this song. You don't need someone else to motion to whether the friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or any other special person in your life is good for you. Life should not be a court room. No one should judge your life. Be happy. Love yourself.

I took a long time to follow my own advice. Eventually, you will have people come in and out of your life. You will have jealous and insecure people to try to push good out of your life. But, listen to the rest of the song and you will find out the answer. Thanks, Super Mae for the inspiration.



"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
-Cyril Connolly

Please comment, follow, and TWEET ME
TO GET THIS BLOG SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL AS UPDATED PLEASE SUBSCRIBE