Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oklahoma City Memorial Commemoration Day



People around the world go through the same routine everyday without a hitch. They talk to the same people, follow the same path to work or school, go through the same daily routine, and so forth. We enjoy little changes - like going to a fast food restaurant, going to the movies, or visiting a new store - but radical changes? Not so much.

However, on April 19, 1995, some people that went to work, take care of business affairs, or went through the same routine, did not have the opportunity to come home. They were not so lucky.


When I started this blog in July of 2008, it started of particularly as a political blog. However, I discovered that my niche is political and inspirational. Terrorism and death does not make any sense to me. The only thing that makes sense is to appreciate people while they are here. Telling my family, my friends, my dog and turtles, that I love them. I don't want to walk out the door without doing that.

This is in memory of all who lost someone or was effected in some way. This is a song called, "If Heaven Was Needing A Hero". This is dedicated to all the fighters against terrorism, the families and loved ones left behind, and most importantly, the victims.



After you watch this video, please send this to a friend, follow, and subscribe. Tell your family, your friends, your dog or cat, and whoever...tell them, "I LOVE YOU!". You never know that when you walk out that door or someone else walks out that door, that it may be their last.


Please comment, show some love,and TWEET ME
TO GET THIS BLOG SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL AS UPDATED PLEASE SUBSCRIBE