Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Still Standing!


I know that a lot of my readers may say that "This girl show does blog a lot". I feel that almost everyday is a testimony. As I look back at those the came in and out of my life, it is its on personal testimony. As I look back on people that judged me, cussed me out, and turned their nose at me, I am still standing.

Family may treat you badly, friends may disappear, but God is forever.
So when people put you down, you are going through a lot on your job, you feel like you are a black sheep, you feel like your life is like some horror movie, then come back to this blog. Remember, you are still standing!!!

Below are some of my most inspirational posts. Please read for yourself and comment.
FRIENDS ARE JUMPER CABLES
A REAL GET PAID TO BLOG PROGRAM
KNOWING WHEN YOU ARE GONNA DIE
EVERYTHING HAS ITS SEASON

Please comment, follow, and TWEET ME
TO GET THIS BLOG SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL AS UPDATED PLEASE SUBSCRIBE