Here's how to sign up:
- Click here to register your number! (If a website certificate appears, just click "accept this certificate")
- You will be asked to follow the registration steps below. Click here for more detailed registration instructions.
- Enter up to three phone numbers and your email address. (this may include cell phones now!) Click Submit.
- Check for errors. Click Register.
- Check your email for a message from "Register@donotcall.gov". Open the email and click on the link to complete your registration.
If you have ALREADY signed up:
If you think you put your number on the National Do Not Call Registry and you’re still getting telemarketing sales calls, the Federal Trade Commission recommends that you:
Below are some of my most commented blog posts. Please read for yourself and comment.
FRIENDS ARE JUMPER CABLES
A REAL GET PAID TO BLOG PROGRAM
KNOWING WHEN YOU ARE GONNA DIE
EVERYTHING HAS ITS SEASON
"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."