Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Hate Phony People

When a person is being phony or hiding their true selves, often times they become secretive , their defenses go up, and they become uncomfortable. As this occurs, I often check out facial expressions, body movements, variations of tone change, and different behavior. Right now, I have been very quiet cause I am spotting phony people in my surroundings. I am learning to stay positive and be real within myself. There are times when you can no longer say that "everything will be ok", when you truly do not believe it. You must learn to be real and honest with yourself. I want all of my readers to take this opportunity and decide who is for you and who is against you. Decide who is your friend and who is very phony. There are times when you just need to let go of the negativity and let go of the phony people.


They look at you and pretend

That you are their friend
Making casual talk
And you want to walk
Away from them while you say
Please, please go away,
But you pretend all is well
Even though talking to them is hell
And you become phony too
Doing what you do.

By Connie Webb

Phony people

I hate phony people
The ones who make pretend
That they really like you
But aren’t a true friend

I hate phony people
Who stab you in the back
For no apparent reason
It’s their choice to attack

I hate phony people
Who say they hate someone
Then before you know it
They’re both out having fun

I hate phony people
These people I don’t trust
Because they’re insincere
Get rid of them you must

By Randee Saber 10/28/08

What is the best way of finding yourself? How do you deal with phony people? Please comment in the comment section.