Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 2009 Blogging Contest

I started blogging in September 2008. It started off as a project for school. However, it has expanded into much, much, more. A lot of what I blog is controversial, political, family-oriented, and what I consider...very entertaining. Thus, I have decided to do something a little bit different for my blogging contest.

The February 2009 Blogging Contest is called "In My Eyes 2009".

HOW TO ENTER:
1. Write a short blog entry on your post as to how you can relate to one of the following blogs that I have written in 2008. (Link back of course.) If you can not relate to the blog, then write an opposing argument. (Link back of course.)

You Can Choose from some of the following posts or you can go into my archives and look at a post that you like:
Friends Aren't Jumper Cables
Single Moms Are Bad For America
Tales of An American Idiot
Spanking Your Kids: Discipline or Abuse
Witnessing History


2. Comment on a least two blog entries.

3. Follow and subscribe to this blog.



DO ALL THE ABOVE AND YOU WILL GAIN 4 BONUS ENTRIES.

Prizes:
1st: $100 gift card to Walmart
An opportunity to guest blog for 100 days.
Free advertisement on my blog for four months!

2nd: Free advertising for your blog for 60 days.
$50 gift card to Walmart.
Free advertisement on my blog for two months.
An opportunity to guest blog for 60 days.


3rd: An opportunity to guest blog for 30 days.
$25 gift card to Walmart
Free advertisement on my blog for 30 days.


The winners will be chosen on February 16th.