Sunday, February 1, 2009

Black History Month Is Racist?


I saw this video about Black History Month. I am not sure what to think of it because surprisingly he had some valid points. What I want my readers to do is to listen to the entire video. If you disagree with the video, please comment and indicate why. If you agree with this video, please comment and indicate why. I hope to expect a lot of comments on this one!

In addition, please click this link: Racism Comes Alive With Black History Month
It suggests that by making a specific month that targets a certain race, it will create an extreme race battle.
What do you think? Also, do you think that black history month is necessary.
PLEASE COMMENT!

Also, please do not forget about the February 2009 Blogging Contest. Look at the below post for details. Please comment, follow, and subscribe to this blog.