Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Witnessing History

I, like most Americans, was watching the Inauguration on television on January 20, 2009 with my family. I was watching history in the making. We have overcome a lot these past eight years. I would love to say that it gets easier. I can only say that we should have hope.

We should not just have hope in the new presidential administration. However, we should have hope in ourselves. It is literally impossible for President Barack Obama to solve all of the United States of Americas problems within four years. It is only possible that he can try. In addition, it is very important that we use this time to continue to vote, be active in our community, and be each others keeper.

Every person know at least someone who have not ate, without a job, or under some sort of hardship. What have you done to help someone out or put a smile on someones face? I understand that we are all facing hard economic times, yet it is very important that we entertain the positivity and be a blessing to each other.

I don't know what this new administration may bring. At this very moment, we are currently in the reality of the situation. We have our dreams and now it is time to make them into reality. President Barack Obama had his dream and it is now a reality. I have already begun to feel the difference, have you?

PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW THIS BLOG.
AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED INTO NEXT MONTHS CONTEST!